Author: Kobayashi Taiju////
PSI Research Committee
Conference/Journal: Japanese Mind-Body Science
Date published: 1993
Other: Volume ID: 2 , Issue ID: 1 , Pages: 9-18 , Special Notes: Article in Japanese , Word Count: 167
The change of accelerated plethsmograph index (APG—index), that of unmonotonous conductivity of meridian points (AMI), and that of Electroencephalogram (EEG) of eleven qi senders during emission of qi were measured. Having spent a year and half for these experiments, we have obtained the following results.
1) APG-index and pulse rate of qi senders significantly change during emission of qi. Qi sender's physical status during emission of qi was categorized into four types according to the simultaneous change of APG-index and pulse rate. These are Strain-Strain (SS), Relax-Strain (RS), Strain-Relax (SR), and Relax-Relax (RR) types.
2) No significant correlation was observed between the change of APG-index and that of AMI.
3) Interaction between qi senders and receivers were tend to be synchronous in the change of APG.
4) The average and the standard distribution of qi sender's conductivity before polarization (BP) increased sharply in the most cases of emitting qi.
5) According to the Fast-Fourier-Transform (FFT) of EEG, the shift of peak was observed in alpha wave range during emission of qi.