Author: Sasaki Shigemi 1//Sako Yoichiro 2//Kobayashi Taiju 3
University of Electro-communication , Sony Corporation , PSI Research Committee 
Conference/Journal: Japanese Mind-Body Science
Date published: 1993
Other: Volume ID: 2 , Issue ID: 1 , Pages: 1-7 , Special Notes: Article in Japanese , Word Count: 234
A series of experiments of qi—water was conducted to investigate the outer qi radiated by qi sender and the characteristics of outer qi Spending 17 days in total, the experiments have been carried out on 10 qi senders. Firstly, qi water gained from each qi sender was kept in constant temperature bath of 40+-1 degree C. We measured the conductivity of each water with the operational amplifying water analyzer. Then the value was assessed in comparison with the control.
(1) When the changes of each value were assessed hourly, the result showed three different types of curves, that is increasing, constant, and decreasing, even though all qi senders put qi into each water simultaneously with the same method.
(2) However when daily changes are assessed for those increased in hourly assessment, there were three types of changes, that is, decreasing after increasing, decreasing after some period of unchanging, and gradual but continuous decreasing.
(3) The degree of these changes seemed to have nothing to do with qi senders' self-consciousness.
(4) There seemed the tendency that qi is not put into the water which qi senders does not perceive consciously or unconsciously.
(5) There seemed another tendency that qi is not put into purified water. This could mean that some ions and impurities need to exist in the water for the input of qi.
(6) Another tendency is that the outcome of the staring is larger than that of the hands shading.