Author: Yan Xin
Municipal Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Chungqing, Sichuan, China 
Conference/Journal: 1st Int Cong of Qigong
Date published: 1990
Other: Pages: 99 , Word Count: 84
1. Qigong in China has a history longer than 7000 years.
2. The content of Qigong is very rich.
3. The methods of doing Qigong exercise are suitable to anybody.
4. The effects of practising Qigong are wonderful. It can improve one's health, give him a long life and enhance his intelligence.
5. To learn Qigong is not difficult.
6. The theory of Qigong is very profound.
7. Science saves Qigong, and Qigong will promote the development of science in the near future.
8. To learn Qigong is harmless, the effect is endurable.