Author: Huo Feiran
Qigong Research Association, Nanping District, Changqing, China 
Conference/Journal: 2nd Int Conf on Qigong
Date published: 1989
Other: Pages: 271 , Word Count: 123
Qigong have united with the school of Zhou-Yi, enlightening and influencing each other, played an important part on reaching longevity and developing intellect. This is recorded in Tao-Zang (the collection of books, of Taoism).
The paper details bodily the combination of tradition ZhouYi.
1. Tradition Qigong emphasizes simplicity.
2. Cultivating your nature and life and experiencing Zuan Guan.
3. the He Tu (the Yellow River Map) is the principle of Neidan, the living essence inner body 'refined' from Jing (found rental substance of life), Qi, Shen (spirit).
4. Luo Shu (the Luo River Picture) is the subtle application of 'open' and 'close'.
5. Lao-Zi and Yi-Jing is connected with Qi. The sixty-four hexagrams. He Tu and Luo Shu are systematically discussed compared with traditional Qigong. The word are 6,000.