Author: Wu T//Wu J
Conference/Journal: 4th World Congress on Qigong & 4th American Qigong Assoc Conf
Date published: 2001
Other: Special Notes: Sponsored by the East West Academy of Healing Arts, 530 Bush Street, Suite 202, SF, CA 94108 , Word Count: 165
In this workshop, the audience will learn many ways to increase our immune system in natural ways to prevent chronic degenerative diseases and maybe even reverse Them.
Dr. Wu will teach the audience through:
• The elimination of toxins in the body in just 7 to 10 days.
• Change the diet and lifestyle in easy ways.
• How to adjust meridians to increase the circulation.
• How to use an ancient Chinese technique to increase our immune system.
• The relationship of microcosm (body) and macrocosm (environment) and its effect on our health.
• Why the foods from macrocosm can prevent the chronic diseases for our body; clinical examples of specific foods for special diseases.
• How to prepare foods to get more nutrients and better absorption.
• How to naturally increase the immune system with an ancient Chinese technique.
• How to relieve stress, fatigue, headache in minutes.
• Qigong practice 5 easy movements to increase the flow of bodily fluids to avoid thrombosis and stagnation of circulation and improve the health of body and mind.