Cholelithiasis treated by qigong

Author: Chen Kezhi
17th High School, Wuyibei Rd., Shaoyang, Hunan Province, China
Conference/Journal: 4th World Conf Acad Exch Med Qigong
Date published: 1998
Other: Pages: 158-159 , Word Count: 142

Cholelithiasis is a commonly seen disease in China, which is usually of the type of cholesterol calculus, amounting to 70%, and the remaining 30%, is bilirubin calcium gallstone. Clinically, female patients are more than male patients.


Every morning and afternoon I emit Qi to patients for three times, 10 minutes each time. 24 hours after the first treatment various types of gallstones can be found in patients' feces. During treatment patients say they have a distending pain or feel a cool breeze over the cardia area. After 4-5 days treatments symptoms disappear, appetite and sleep improves. In about 10 days the disease is cured.


Qi is an energy of substance by which the gallbladder, Oddi's sphincter are attacked, and spasm of the biliary tract is relieved. A rhythmatic squeezing and contracture breaks the stones and dispels them out of the opening of the biliary tract.