Author: Wu Tom//Wu Janet
Wellness Selfcare Center, San Carlos, CA, USA
Conference/Journal: 2nd World Congress Qigong
Date published: 1998
Other: Pages: 51 , Word Count: 115
This workshop will show the audience:
1. The relationship of microcosm (body) and macrocosm (environment) and its effects on our health.
2. Why the foods from macrocosm can prevent the chronic diseases for our body; clinical examples of specific foods for special diseases (will use the clinical cases of fibrotic tumor, diabetes and heart disease).
3. How to prepare foods to get more nutrients and better absorption (food preparation demos).
4. How to naturally increase the immune system with an ancient Chinese technique.
5. How to relieve stress, fatigue, headache in minutes. 6. Qigong practice - Five easy movements to increase the flow of bodily fluids to avoid thrombosis and stagnation of circulation and improve the health of body and mind.