Author: Yan Yulin
Institute of High Energy Physics, Science Academy of China
Conference/Journal: 3rd World Conf Acad Exch Med Qigong
Date published: 1996
Other: Pages: 112 , Special Notes: Some tables are only in Chinese abstracts. , Word Count: 197
1. Evidence for human aura
(1) Emitted qi from Laogong (P8) and the wisdom eye is capable of making sealed X-ray exposed.
(2) Emitted qi is able to change the absorption spectrum of the ultraviolet ray and visible light from vc, grape wine and red or blue plastic films. The spectrum peak may be moved by the emitted qi.
(3) Emitted qi is able to change the absorption spectrum of water including tap water, distilled water and highly pure water.
(4) Up to now, quite a few qigong masters are able to emit qi in form of light which can be seen by those who are supposed to have a special ability. Moreover, this light can be recorded by cameras or video recorders. It shows that the emitted qi in form of light is a kind of 'energy field'.
2. Preliminary studies on the mechanism of human aura
(1) The environment is full of electro-magnetic energy produced by celestial electromagnetic induction.
(2) The induction resonance resulted from electro-magnetic energy and human body is capable of producing much stronger energy field.
(3) The second radiation of electro-magnetic energy may cause air ionization, thus forming colored ions which result in film exposure, so special photographs can be taken.