Author: Guo Deyuan
Affiliation: Taichong Teacher's College, Taichong, China 
Conference/Journal: 2nd World Conf Acad Exch Med Qigong
Date published: 1993
Other: Pages: 121 , Word Count: 311
The purpose of the present study is to use a computer to analyze the potential difference of energetic meridians of the body of a qigong masters. Qi and blood flow in meridians and the vascular system. I have prosed that qigong masters can control qi in meridians with his will by a computer.
By using a computer to store and analyze the signal from the human body, l have obtained the following results.
1. The potential difference and the number of variation of potential of a qigong master are higher than other persons without qigong practice.
2. The potential difference of 100 points of the human body are changing with time.
3. The potential difference and the number of variation of potential of human are influenced by other persons. Both action in a distance and direct contact can change the potential difference and the number of variation of potential.
4. The number of variation of potential of two points of the Large Intestine Meridian of a patient is less than the number of healthy people,f or example, the former is 20, the latter is 200.
5. A man without qigong practice closes his eyes like a qigong master to control qi with his mind always lowers the potential difference and the number of variation of potential difference.
6. There was a low frequency (3 Hz) electromagnetic wave which radiated from other star with high intensity making over 10000 mt (?) voltage in meridians have been found on July 8,1992. This signal can make man healthy. It was written in the Canon of Internal Medicine — a 2500 years ancient Chinese medical classic.
7. Comparing the number of variation of potential difference of healthy persons and patients, we can diagnose precisely.
8. We can input and store the signals of a qigong master' s qi and output it to ordinary persons by a computer and we have found qi comes from a computer towards patients make them healthy.